RATES & FAQs:
Thank you for considering our Luxury Mountain Vacation Cabin Rentals in Western North Carolina.
Email email@example.com to request booking – Include desired dates, your name, address, cell phone number and total number of guests.
In Season (April – December): $295/nt. 3 nt. min. stay*
Winter Season (January – March): $250/nt. – 2 nt. min. stay
Save money by staying longer, 7+ nt. stay $275
Peak Leaf Season (October-early November) – 4 nt. min. stay
Holidays: Thanksgiving & Christmas week – 7 nt. min. stay
WINTER SEASON - 1 COUPLE PACKAGE 2-3 NT. STAY
$175.00/nt. + $150.00/Exit Cleaning/Supply/Firewood Fee
*Special Stipulation – One Bedroom, One Bathroom - Inquire for more information.
Exit Cleaning/Supply/Firewood Fee: $225-250 depending on occupancy.
Damage Security Deposit:
Damage Security Deposit is required and will be discussed at time of booking.
Rates are subject to mandatory NC taxes of 9.75%.
Note: Owner reserves the right to change rates at any time based on actual occupancy, dates of visit, length of stay, etc.
SUITABILITY: Due to open staircases and loft areas, our homes are not suitable for children under the age of 5. We do not allow parties of any kind such as family reunion groups, weddings, rehearsal dinners, etc.
- Beds are madeup with fresh linens
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens and hair blow dryers in each bathroom
- Kitchen items: Fully equipped kitchen including Mr. Coffeemaker, blender, hand mixer, crockpot, food processor, popcorn popper, waffle iron, dishes, pots/pans, utensils, knives, bakeware, serving pieces, dish towels & cloths, spices
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Supplies: initial paper products (one roll of toilet paper, paper towels, kleenex), shampoo, shower gel, garbage bags, hand soap, dish & dishwasher soap, laundry detergent
- Cooler & Picnic Basket
- Homes are air conditioned and heated
- Satellite DirecTV, DVD player, Media player
- Phone: Cell service for most major carriers and a land line phone for local calling
- Water is drinkable spring fed well water
You’ll need to bring or purchase once you get here:
- Your own sporting supplies if you wish to fish, golf or hike including a backpack and beach towels for swimming/waterfalls.
- Food/General Groceries (grocery store is located 2.7 miles from the houses). Food storage items such as plastic wrap and foil. The grocery also has a great deli with many prepared foods in case you don’t want to cook. Wine & Beer sold in grocery store, also liquor store in same shopping center and a wine store in town.
- Grocery Stores - Both Bi-Lo and Ingle's are located within 3 miles. Fresh farmer's fruits & vegetables can be found at several locations in town (in season). Certain times of the year you can also pick your own.
- Many great restaurants within 5-10 minutes (Thai, Mexican, Italian, Upscale dining, fast foods, local BBQ, family restaurants, Steakhouse, Coffee shops)
- Wonderful areas to walk/hike within development
- Main road is paved
- Driveway to Cottage is paved. The Pond drive is graveled but offers turn arounds if you do not have 4 wheel vehicle.
- We provide information on area attractions, directions, local maps.
- You can easily base all your activities from the house –
Town of Franklin 10 minutes
Town of Highlands 25 minutes
Town of Cashiers 25 minutes
Town of Dillsboro 20 minutes
Town of Sylva 25 minutes
Nantahala Nature Center (rafting) 45 minutes
Asheville approx. 1 hour
Atlanta 2-1/2 hours
Cherokee Casino 45 Minutes
Blue Ridge Parkway 1 hour
Great Smoky Mountain National Park 1 Hour
Maggie Valley/Cataloochee approx. 1 Hour
Gatlinburg 2 Hours
Or, do nothing – pick up a few groceries, and plan to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Western North Carolina from your home away from home.
* The Cottage is an upscale home with nice furnishings, accessories, rugs & linens. We provide the comforts of home and an environment that you will remember and want to come back to. There is nothing worse than renting a place and arriving to find that everything is in need of repair. Parties and large gatherings are not allowed, it’s a quiet and peaceful mountain environment. If you decide to rent The Cottage, we expect you to take care of it as if it were your own.